China's southernmost province of Hainan plans to provide free vaccines against cervical cancer to about 71,000 female students aged 13 to 14 and a half this year.
Ma Xiaowei, minister of China's National Health Commission (NHC), met with Nicholas Burns, the new United States ambassador to China, in Beijing on June 28 to exchange views on bilateral health communication and cooperation.
- NHC minister attends first G20 Health and Finance Ministers Meeting in 2022 via video link
- Ma Xiaowei attends first G20 Health Ministers Meeting in 2022 via video link
- Foreign Ministry's special coverage of COVID-19
What we do
To draft laws and regulations for national health policies, draft laws and regulations, policies and plans for the development of public health services, formulate departmental rules and standards and implement them; coordinate and plan the resource allocation of health services, offer guidance for the formulation and implementation of regional health planning...Read More
- China releases development plan for medical equipment industry
- Vice-premier urges efforts to curb virus spread in Xi'an
- Cross-provincial settlement makes patients' healthcare convenient
- China to release updated medicare reimbursement list
- Pairing assistance improves medical services in China's Tibet
- China vows to shore up county-level hospitals